NOTICE: Temporary Closing of Roads, Section 75 of the Roads Act, 1993
Notice is hereby given of the decision of Sligo County Council to close to public traffic the roads listed hereunder on Wednesday 12th August, 2015, between the hours of 7.00a.m. and 8.00p.m to facilitate the holding of the Old Fair Day Festival in Tubbercurry.
Tubbercurry, Sligo Road Closure 7am-8pm Wednesday 12th August 2015
Please take heed of Steward Directions, no parking along N17.
ONLY EMERGENCY SERVICES ACCESS TO TOWN STRICTLY
• Humbert Street from its junction with the N17 to its junction with Wolfe Tone Square
• The Lane (L8705-29) from its junction with the N17 to Wolfe Tone Square
• Wolfe Tone Square (North and West sides) and Mountain Road (L4502-0) from junction with the R294 to a point 200 metres southeast of said junction.
Alternative route will be along the N17 Relief Road from junction of Humbert Street to its junction with the R294.
For further information please contact Sarah McNamara on 071 9111977 or Tubbercurry Area Office on 071 9111732.
A/Director of Services, Traffic affected Boyle Ballymote and Ballina
Parking for Old Fair Day on Wednesday 12th August. Tubbercurry Old Fair Day is free entry to the public.
Car parks are located as follows:
• Charlestown Road: Keogh’s Field opposite Gardai barracks
• Car Park on N17 Bypass at K& B Builder Supplies and at Rear of Coen’s
• Ballina Road at Basta/Aurivo
• Ballymote Road: Holy Family N.S.
• Sligo Road: Kilcoyne Park (Tubbercurry GAA Pitch)
Car Parking €3/ All Day. All monies collected goes towards local community groups and initiatives – Tubbercurry Tidy Towns, Christmas Lights, Tubbercurry GAA Club and Tubbercurry Old Fair Day Festival.
Parking by choice, no parking on N17, tow area zone. Parking further out on all roads. Parking on N17 is a Gardai enforced tow area zone.
Vehicles and their contents are left in this car park at the owner’s sole risk in all respects. Neither Old Fair Day or cark park owner accepts liability for any theft or loss of, or damage, howsoever caused, to vehicles, accessories or contents incurred on the premises of the car park.